Are you confused about how content marketing can help your business grow? You’re not alone. With so many options, it can be difficult to “see the forest for the trees.”
As an online entrepreneur, author or solo professional, you no doubt know how important it is to consistently create content that is interesting and that other people want to share which helps you expand your reach on the Web. But where do you start and how does it all work together? [Content and Reach form the C and R in the C.R.E.A.T.E. formula Ellen Britt and I discussed in a complimentary teleseminar about building your digital empire.]
When I stumbled on this infographic from Dendrite Park, I realized it would be useful for you to see the simplicity of how SEO, social media, and the dozens of ways you can create digital content, all pull together to build your business.
Whether you’re creating microcontent, Instagram videos, blog posts, articles, white papers or whatever, when there is a strategy behind it, each piece serves to strengthen not only your business, but your brand and reputation.
What do you think of this infographic? Does it clear things up around content marketing confusion? Is there anything you would add or remove from the content marketing tree?
Latest posts by Denise Wakeman (see all)
- 12 Digital Publishing Tools The Experts Recommend - September 19, 2014
- 4 Reasons YOU Should Start Podcasting Now - July 18, 2014
- Fourth of July – A History of Celebrating Independence Day [#infographic] - July 4, 2014
- 7 Social Media Marketing Trends [#Infographic] - June 6, 2014
- How To Write And Publish Books That Sell [Webinar] - April 22, 2014