Recently Ellen Britt and I were honored to be invited to do an interview with our colleague and Future of Ink expert writer, D’vorah Lansky for her Conversations About Marketing audio series.
D’vorah plied us with questions about why we launched The Future of Ink, how digital publishing has changed our businesses, what we have planned for the future, and much more.
At one point when asked about physical vs. digital books, Ellen declares, “In the last two years I have undergone a sea change. I could care less if I ever buy another physical book again.” Where do you come down on that question? Me? I’m with Ellen.
You can watch slides while you listen or download the audio and listen anytime at your convenience.
Latest posts by Denise Wakeman (see all)
- TFOI TV – The Future of Ink Kicks Off a Monthly Video Show - April 29, 2013
- Conversation with Digital Publishing Experts [video] - March 4, 2013
- Ten Digital Publishing Trends From the Experts - February 25, 2013
- Win Free Tickets to The Digital Publishing Online Intensive 2013 - February 8, 2013
- The Future of Ink – Interview with Co-Founders Ellen Britt and Denise Wakeman - January 30, 2013