by Denise Wakeman
September marks the first anniversary of the The Future of Ink (read the back story here). To mark the occasion, Ellen Britt and I made a spontaneous decision to host a live Hangout on Air to chat about where we’ve come from, where the site and project is headed, and answer any questions you may have.
Below is the video replay. It’s an embedded Google+ post so you have the option of commenting and asking questions directly on Google+ while staying on the blogsite. You are welcome to ask questions in the blog comments as well. Your choice.
Being one who loves to experiment, when I set up the Hangout, I enabled the brand new Live Q&A app for Hangouts. When you click on the arrow to start the video, it will open in a new window. On the right side you’ll see the questions we were asked. When you click on a question, the video will jump to the point in the video where we answered that question. Pretty cool, right?!
Now, I have a question for you…
What specific content would you like to see featured on The Future of Ink?
Post your requests in the comments below. Let us know what you’re working on and what type of content would be most helpful for you to achieve your digital publishing goals! We’ll pass on your suggestions and requests to our experts so we can meet your needs.
Latest posts by Denise Wakeman (see all)
- How to Design Infographics [#infographic] - November 29, 2013
- Five Essential Elements You Must Have in Place to Sell More Books - November 15, 2013
- Book Clubs and Book Marketing Tips – Digital Publishing Roundup - September 27, 2013
- Hangout with The Future of Ink - September 21, 2013
- Amazon Kindle News and Book Marketing tips – Digital Publishing Roundup - September 13, 2013