People have often asked me about my prolific publishing of digital content over the last 7 years, and they’re often surprised to learn that I have one not-so-secret tool.
And it’s not outsourcing, PLR (private label rights) or anything like that.
It’s mindmapping and making decisions about my day-to-day tasks. Watch the video below to see how I plan, mindmap and execute my own publishing projects.
As always, your comments on how you’ll implement this in your business are welcome!
P.S.. Each month, I create a lesson here at the Future of Ink based on what I believe you’d best benefit from. But I’d love to know what YOU want me to teach you in my next TFOI lesson! Just leave your suggestions in the comments below…
Latest posts by Bob The Teacher Jenkins (see all)
- Video Replay Tip: How To Include A Table Of Contents [Video] - April 24, 2013
- Accelerate Your Digital Publishing – 4 Easy Steps to Teleseminar Repurposing - March 27, 2013
- How To Mindmap Your Digital Publishing Projects [video] - January 21, 2013
- Quit Herding Cats – Teleseminar Scheduling Made Simple [video] - December 19, 2012
- 3 Must Have Tools For Teleseminar Hosts - November 14, 2012