As a digital publisher of teleseminars and virtual workshops, I’m often asked how to publish a teleseminar or live virtual event inside a blog.
By embedding the event inside your website instead of relying only on the event pages created by Instant Teleseminar, you can:
~ Control the traffic better
~ Create better calls-to-action
~ Engage your audience with a comments section, and
~ Protect your content in a membership site.
In this video, I’ll show you the 3 steps to publishing your live virtual event and its replay on your own site.
The 3 steps are:
- Create your event in InstantTeleseminar.com
- Install the Embed iFrame plugin from Deskera
- Convert Instant Teleseminar’s iFrame codes to iFrame shortcodes
(Click here if you cannot view the training video in your reader.)
Follow the video, and you’ll have a fully branded virtual event in no time!
Resources mentioned in the video:
Got a question or comment about how to publish a teleseminar on your blog? Post it in the comments below!
Latest posts by Bob The Teacher Jenkins (see all)
- Video Replay Tip: How To Include A Table Of Contents [Video] - April 24, 2013
- Accelerate Your Digital Publishing – 4 Easy Steps to Teleseminar Repurposing - March 27, 2013
- How To Mindmap Your Digital Publishing Projects [video] - January 21, 2013
- Quit Herding Cats – Teleseminar Scheduling Made Simple [video] - December 19, 2012
- 3 Must Have Tools For Teleseminar Hosts - November 14, 2012