You probably get all kinds of advice telling you that you should repurpose your existing content. Just to be clear, content repurposing is taking one piece of your high quality content at a time, and then using multiple channels of distribution and strategic repurposing to spread that content in different formats all over the web.
And you most likely know the benefits of doing so:
- You don’t have to continuously work so hard to create new valuable content.
- There is no quicker and more powerful way to increase your authority, your perceived expertise and your influence.
These benefits are an integral part of the C.R.E.A.T.E. formula Denise Wakeman and I discussed in a complimentary teleseminar about building your digital empire.]
The only problem is that nobody tells you exactly how to do it, except to give you a long list of things you can do, like pull tweets from your articles and post them or turn your articles into an eBook and so forth. Most people just don’t know how to start.
With that in mind, how would you like a simple, visual explanation of how to repurpose your content in a clear, step-by-step way, starting with one single blog post?
Take a look at the infographic below for my easy to follow roadmap. By the way, this infographic is in itself a prime example of content repurposing…this time into a valuable infographic!
View full image Content Repurposing Strategies
What’s your opinion of this infographic? Is it just another pretty picture, or does it present a clear, visual path for you to follow to repurpose your own content?
Latest posts by Ellen Britt (see all)
- Why You Should Start A Podcast This Year - May 27, 2014
- Personal Branding With Social Media – 3 Easy Ways - April 29, 2014
- Discover the Key to Really Make Money as an Author – The Answer is NOT What you Think! - April 1, 2014
- Top Ten Digital Publishing Posts from 2013 - December 31, 2013
- Producing an Interactive eBook – Will Burden - October 22, 2013