Ellen Britt and I (Denise Wakeman) are excited to announce our inaugural contest to find the Top 10 Best Self-Publishing Blogs.
We need your help to find the ‘best of the best’ blogs specifically for online entrepreneurs who are looking for information about self-publishing. To that end we’re launching a contest and invite you to nominate your favorite blog for self-publishers.
How to Nominate Your Favorite Self-Publishing Blog
Please make a single nomination of your favorite self-publishing blog by commenting below and including why you like the blog (only your first nomination counts). Be sure to include a link to the blog. The blog can be about self-publishing for digital and/or physical books.
To make the cut, a blog must be nominated by multiple people. Make your nomination by November 16, 2012.
The judges: We are thrilled and honored to announce that author, speaker and co-founder of Alltop.com, Guy Kawasaki will be one of our three judges.
Former Chief Evangelist of Apple, Guy is a prolific digital publisher, focusing on marketing, enchantment, social media, entrepreneurship, innovation, venture capital, science, and photography.
As we confirm our other judges, we’ll let you know.
Winners will be selected based on:
1) the quality of their content 2) the frequency of their posts 3) reader involvement and…
4) their blog’s ranking (in that order).
The judges will decide the final winners.
Please enter your nomination right now in the comment box below and be sure to let your friends and colleagues know about this contest by using the various sharing options.
The winners will be announced here in mid December.
Share the contest with your friends…Click here to tweet about it!
Latest posts by Denise Wakeman (see all)
- How to Dominate your Niche with a Book Blog - January 7, 2014
- The Inside Story on Kristen Eckstein’s Astounding Success with Kindle eBooks - December 17, 2013
- How to Design Infographics [#infographic] - November 29, 2013
- Five Essential Elements You Must Have in Place to Sell More Books - November 15, 2013
- Book Clubs and Book Marketing Tips – Digital Publishing Roundup - September 27, 2013