Want to win a free ticket to the inaugural Digital Publishing Online Intensive?
Ellen Britt and I have been working hard behind the scenes to bring you the first comprehensive online event focused on teaching online entrepreneurs how to create, market and monetize their digital content.
The Digital Publishing Online Intensive kicks off on March 6th.
Guy Kawasaki, tech guru, former Apple Product Evangelist, and author of APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur is delivering the Kickoff Keynote.
Plus two entrepreneurs on the cutting edge of digital publishing will be sharing their views in an exclusive conversation on Future Trends in Digital Publishing:
Mark Staufer is the creator of The Numinous Place the world’s first truly multidimensional work of fiction, and Matt Edelman is the CEO of Glossi.com, a new publishing platform that enables anyone to create and share their own digital magazines.
And, 13 expert faculty members will deliver the best in-depth training webinars.
You will learn:
- The exact step-by-step process to create a product in under 30 minutes (Kathleen Gage)
- How to crank out consistent video content. (Lou Bortone)
- The pros and cons of the four primary types of print publishing (Kristen Eckstein)
- How often to send emails for maximum effectiveness (Daniel Hall)
- How to transform your blog into an ebook creation machine. (Nina Amir)
- 3 ways to repurpose your teleseminars for autopilot marketing (Bob Jenkins)
- How to locate and connect with blog tour hosts that attract your target market. (D’vorah Lansky)
- Why selecting the right topic is critical for digital publishers (Sue Painter)
- Five questions that will help you choose your Wow book subject (Marnie Pehrson)
- How to use the power of crowdfunding to create your own virtual signing bonus (Jim Kukral)
- The simplest way to ensure what you write will serve your audience and make them hungry for more.(Lynne Klippel)
- How to use Visual Content to make money with ease (Laura West)
- Plus so much more!
This Digital Publishing Online Intensive is like no other you’ve ever attended. You’ll walk away from each training webinar with concise, powerful, effective digital publishing strategies and powerful, practical information that you can implement right away to help you create, publish and monetize your digital content…
How can you win tickets?
You can win one of two free tickets to the virtual online intensive, valued at $397 each. This event is delivered online so you can attend in the comfort of your own home or office. No travel required. And, if you can’t attend live, your ticket gives you access to the recordings, transcripts and membership in the private Facebook group.
There are two tickets and two ways to win (one ticket per winner):
#1: Twitter Entry
Simply tweet what you see below for a chance to win one ticket:
Pick me! I want to win a ticket to the Digital Publishing Intensive via @FutureofInk http://bit.ly/winDPOI13 #winDPOI
You can tweet up to two times per day. Each tweet is an entry to win. We’ll randomly draw the winner of a free ticket. All tweets must have the #winDPOI hashtag included . Click here to send a tweet now.
#2: Post a Comment
The winner gets a free ticket… post a comment below telling us the #1 thing you want to know about using digital content to build your business and why you should win a free ticket.
Ellen Britt and I will judge the entries and select one winner. Our decision is final.
What you need to know:
- You can enter to win either or both prizes.
- Tweets must contain #winDPOI to be eligible for the random drawing.
- The deadline is Monday, February 18, 2013, and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
- If you’ve already purchased a ticket, don’t worry. If you win, we’ll either give you a full refund or you can give your winning ticket to a friend or colleague.
No purchase is necessary to win.
Now go forth, comment and tweet…Good luck to you!
Latest posts by Denise Wakeman (see all)
- 21 Ways to Launch a Successful Virtual Book Tour - May 24, 2013
- TFOI TV – The Future of Ink Kicks Off a Monthly Video Show - April 29, 2013
- Conversation with Digital Publishing Experts [video] - March 4, 2013
- Ten Digital Publishing Trends From the Experts - February 25, 2013
- Win Free Tickets to The Digital Publishing Online Intensive 2013 - February 8, 2013