- An advertiser wants to prevent ads for their new campaign from serving on problematic domains. What should they do?
- Why would an advertiser use digital content labels?
- An advertiser wants to see what portion of their ads are serving outside their targeted geographic region. Where should they look?
- A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
- To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
- How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?
Home Campaign Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment