- Which feature in Ad Exchange allows you to discover inventory and make deals with publishers directly?
- Dave’s client wants to run a campaign where the deal is between themselves and one publisher. They want to pay a fixed price to serve 10,000 impressions. Which deal is best suited for Dave’s client?
- Your real-time-bidding (RTB) Breakout is showing a low number of available impressions, inventory matches, and bid requests. How do you address this to ensure you’re getting the inventory you need?
- The dimension “Web property name” provides you with data on what aspect of your account’s performance?
- While your bids are transacting and making it to auction, you discover that you’re not winning the volume that you require. What action can you take to improve performance?
- You’ve executed your search in Marketplace and have found a publisher with inventory offers. You want to tailor your own offer and send it to the publisher. How would you do this?
- Helen’s clients require a report of their top sellers delivered to them on the first of each month. What is the most time-efficient way for Helen to deliver them this report?
- You’ve been invited to an auction to bid for inventory against other buyers. Which transaction type best describes these attributes?
Home Programmatic and Ad Exchange Assessment