Home Google Ads Search Certification Exam Jamie wants to focus on selling her overstocked blue saucepans. She sets up keywords using a broad-match modifier. What are two ways the broad-match modifier makes Jamie’s work easier? (Choose two.)
- She doesn’t have to think of all the related saucepan keywords.
- She can explicitly choose keywords to ignore.
- Her ad will only show for “blue saucepans.”
- She can easily select the color she wants to focus on.
- She can choose the exact searches her keywords will match.