Home Google Educator Level 1 Exam Mr. Brixham is the principal at the large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly. How can he use the search function in gmail to locate emails more efficiently?
- Search for emails containing hyperlinks
- Search for keywords within emails
- Filter emails by word count
- Filter emails that have attachments
- Search for emails within a label
- Search for emails by sender or recipient