- Traffic cost is a value entered by a user
- Traffic cost is an estimation of how much it would cost to bid on organic keywords through Google Ads
- Traffic cost is an estimation of the budget for a Google AdSense campaign
- Actually, this screenshot is taken from the Paid Search Positions Report
- Traffic cost is an amount of money made with Google AdSense
Home SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam What is the point of the ‘Traffic Cost’ metric in the SEMrush Organic Research Positions Report? What does this metric mean?