Home Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam With respect to content calendar for social media, why is it a best practice to keep a larger monthly calendar with general information about upcoming launches and big events that impact your content strategy, as well as a detailed weekly calendar with specific copy and assets?
- To prevent all of your content data from being stored in the same place.
- To allow for more accurate social media budgeting projections.
- To more easily track the ROI of your social media content program.
- To make keeping track of ad spend and budgeting easier and more efficient.
- To more easily identify the tools and vendors that will need to be engaged.
- To allow yourself flexibility to accommodate new social media trends that might appear unexpectedly.