Skip to content
- He only checks his company’s key performance indicators during revision phases, knowing that the indicators will generally stay stable under regular use.
- He segments data using his company’s CRM dashboards, giving his organization access to data that powers their decision-making.
- He trusts his instincts and the thoughts of his co-workers, allowing him to take risks that yield results.
- He asks “What do you think?” questions to ensure he has enough input to make a sophisticated marketing decision.
- He encourages learning from failure, which is necessary for testing the possibilities and for learning what does not work.