Home Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam In Instagram Stories, you can add up to 10 text hashtags, to support discoverability. What are two techniques you could use the maximum number of hashtags while avoiding a cluttered look? (PICK TWO)
- Use line breaks to hide them at the bottom of the post’s description.
- Include them only in the Story’s metadata.
- Place a sticker overtop to hide them.
- Camouflage them by colour matching the text with a background colour.
- Add them to a comment in the comments section of the Story.