How would you like to increase the number of people who click through to your site from emails?
I’ve talked about the power of story before in A Simple 5-Step System for Structuring a Compelling Book. Yet, few people think to carry the power of story beyond a book and integrate it into all interactions with their audience.
By harnessing the power of story in your social media posts, blog posts, and emails, you do three important things:
- You engage your readers
- You connect with their hearts
- You open them up to learning from you and acting upon what you have to offer.
In the short video below I’ll walk you through exactly how I use stories for increasing likes, shares, and comments. This strategy even increases click-throughs on emails. We all know how tricky that can be these days!
Does that give you a few ideas? I’d love to hear how you’ll be using stories to engage your audience in the future. Post your ideas in the comment box below.
Latest posts by Marnie Pehrson (see all)
- Open Doors and Make Content Creation Easy with a Leap into Clarity [Video] - February 28, 2014
- 3 Marketing Mistakes People Make When Promoting an Online Class Or Tele-Course - January 3, 2014
- Connect with Your Audience Through the Power of Content - October 9, 2013
- The Inside Secret to Increasing Likes, Comments and Engagement on Social Media [Video] - July 17, 2013
- How to Harness the Power of Quantum Collaboration to Create Superior Content [Video] - June 3, 2013